Wednesday, October 21, 2009

  • 00:20 #madmen "...the faintest Ink is better than the best memory" :) #
  • 01:18 "...I'm not sure 'home' is the right word -- people like us -- don't belong anywhere." #dexter #
  • 01:23 "But a home have I found nowhere: unsettled am I in all cities, and decamping at all gates." #
  • 01:26 D: "It's OK -- You can be 'Dumb'. F:"thanks" :) #
  • 01:28 "....that's just this -- this is exactly how I 'Relax' " :) #
  • 01:34 "....that's just IT -- this is exactly how I 'Relax' -- When I smell the scent of a bad-guy -- my blood pressure goes down" :) #
  • 01:59 .@NurtureGirl yet - paradoxically - the landscape was forged - by original Risk -- not by the "Ivory towered dilettante - but By Dropouts ;) #
  • 10:11 hate this herky jerky twitter javascript -- wasted key strokes as cursor jumps focus :( #
  • 11:58 .@koukopoulos got specific w/ @umairh on US auto article & also on how illiquid markets do not necessarily equate with illegal activity #
  • 12:02 .@koukopoulos @umairh replied that I lacked the necessary background in ec on & logic to make it worth his while to reply :) Shallow dude :) #
  • 12:17 .@umairh Econ major in college, licensed series 7&3 broker - worked at Citadel. What are your credentials? (cowards hide behind credentials) #
  • 12:23 .@umairh when you confuse illiquid markets w/ illegal activity, you betray your market ignorance. If u took econ101 -- i didn't stick :) #
  • 15:43 "The Science of the Inadequate Modern Male." bit.ly/sYXuT :D #
  • 23:09 back from visit w/ friend on the mend :) #
The End :D

No comments: