Sunday, October 11, 2009

  • 00:03 I really need to get a Canon 7D -- despite the financial sacrifice :\ #
  • 01:54 #names4photos devon-DSCF1521-cum-into-the-woman-whos-eyes-your-child-will-love.JPG :) #
  • 02:34 There is no better 'Orgasm' -- In Predicate vs Passion (w/ Legs Akimbo :) -- this Dialectic Risk: ("Our Cycle") - Resolved as Child :D #
  • 02:39 ..and often foreign -- is my language --2 myself bit.ly/78rRV :( #
  • 03:22 :\ #
  • 03:25 ...hmmm? still might have a few interesting 'eggs' left ;P .. but time ticks them down :( #
  • 03:28 @KevinDSi -- say Dude: get that tooth fixed somehow :\ #
  • 03:28 good night :) #
  • 10:22 @FemaleProdigy oh ok now it makes sense :) #
  • 11:25 What happened to global warming? World News bit.ly/sQc9F -- i thought someone was screaming that we'd be dead in 5 yrs! :D #
  • 11:26 @shannatrenholm that's GREAT! :D --- (you're officially what? :\ ) #
  • 1 1:35 ""quantum of pleasure being equal, pushpin is as good as poetry" -- all else a presumption? Perhaps :) #
  • 11:41 "man delights not me" :\ #
  • 12:15 I've switched over to the hooded sweatshirt -- as official, default, garb :\ #
  • 14:13 back from gym, quick lunch (finish off home made soup over a tamale -- then off to change my sister's oil :) #
  • 15:41 @Philanthropic 100% is a very respectable figure :\ #
  • 15:44 @CharityGiftCard well so long as you are laughi ng WITH me (&my avatar) -- and not AT me -- I guess :D #
  • 17:48 did oil change for sister -- hadn't done that (w/own hands) -- in a long time #
The End :D

No comments: