Monday, September 28, 2009

  • 01:59 @WindDoctor I guess :) #
  • 02:04 #Msft #Yahoo deal now make me wonder about viability of Yahoo's technology efforts, most notably YUI :\ #
  • 12:40 RT @bobkeroll - i've never met a woman who fell out of love without just cause (rings of the idealism of one who hasn''t met many women :) #
  • 12:44 listening to "Love it to Death" -- last heard 1000yrs ago -- time traveling while I tweet :) #
  • 13:03 "My Prom Date -- Denies My Baby" :D #
  • 13:04 @FemaleProdigy can't wait! :D #
  • 13:06 Hope Roman Polanski clears up his legal problems -- so he can get back to work, with the time he has left. #
  • 13:29 Mother Nature would never ask a Lesbian for advice :) #
  • 15:02 Listening to "Sexy Saidie" -- tweeting from River Forest :) Thinking about Google, from the perspective of Microsoft (technical empathy :) #
  • 15:21 @livecut not condoning behavior -- bit.ly/XJ1Uo :\ #
  • 15:30 @MissShuganah lots to be sai d for that :) #
  • 21:37 OK, we 'get it' -- you're capable of forming long term relationships :) #
  • 21:40 @jackalopekid my dad used to do that :) #
  • 21:57 collaboration to me is that stuff they rub on bananas to make them yellow! :D Or maybe it's the stuff that keeps our little toes so small #
  • 22:01 Collaboration is helping your sister, use "GarbageBand" -- to produce her first Marching Band Album "10lb Nursery Rhymes for Farm Animals" #
  • 22:04 .@WindDoctor I'm afraid I'll st ill need a set of mug-shots :\ Don't feel shy, I'm an Artist :) #
  • 22:05 @Persistance very sorry to hear about your weekend off line :( #
  • 22:10 ...if you REALLLY Loved me -- U would buy me a Canon 7D :\ #
  • 22:19 Canon 7D movie - Another night in Beijing: vimeo.com/6759220 amazing low light HD (f1.2 lenses on a camera in this price range :) #
  • 23:06 @FemaleProdigy that vibrating cosmetic probably works pretty good -- I bet it's even good with eyelashed :D #
  • 23:25 "2Upset-that meaneth with him 2Prove. 2Drive mad-that meaneth with him 2Convince. & Blood is counted by him as the best of all arguments." #
  • 23:27 "A truth which only glideth into fine ears, he calleth falsehood and trumpery. Verily, he believeth only in Gods that make a great noise..!" #
  • 23:31 "...courage seemeth to me the entire primitive history of man." #
  • 23:34 "When I lay asleep, then did a sheep eat at the ivy-wreath on my head,—it ate, and said thereby: "Zarathustra is no longer a scholar." :D #
  • 23:43 Thus Spake Zarathustra: XIX. The Bite Of The Adder harrylyme.com/#Zarathustra:%20XIX :) #
  • 23:55 Zarathustra smiled. "When did ever a Dragon die of a Serpent's poison?" - said he harrylyme.com/#Zarathustra:%20XIX :D #
  • 00:00 "Three metamorphoses of the spirit do I designate to you: how the spirit becometh a camel, the camel a lion, & the lion at last a child" ;P #
The End :D

No comments: