Saturday, September 19, 2009

  • 00:39 really effective "Rudeness" Penn & Teller (on wall-mart, economics & not letting the perfect be the enemy of the good) bit.ly/oB2L9 #
  • 00:58 rather have unvarnished Penn&Teller 'rudeness' over passive/aggressive elitist bigots: "BULLSHIT! - Walmart Hate" bit.ly/3QTEAA :) #
  • 01:02 RT @HarryLyme wow @1938media:big talk - with glass-jaw bit.ly/11QDP2 & corporate poison as Dice Clay side-show.&w/@shelIsrael fetish? #
  • 01:33 Say @Chrissarella - n-pls correct me if I'm wrong: I sense U got "Eastern-Moves" (Yoga/Martial-Arts) that @femaleProdigy can Vide o/Edit :) #
  • 01:45 Say @Chrissarella/@femaleProdigy: I-C-A potential "Kill-Bill" PA Alliance here -- (leveraging local talents bit.ly/jLF08 :) #FP.... #
  • 01:52 ...#FP(@femaleProdigy:) -- note smoke&the "cross" of cam-angles& the pacing (heart-beat-secs ofScenes:) reduce/deconstruct 2WhatUCanAfford:) #
  • 02:12 What I love about @femaleProdigy.. this Artistic paradox: despite our unashamed humongous Egos! - there is this rare open understanding :) #
  • 02:38 it seems - there is no "Half-way" with me - there is no way, for me to be, "watered-down" -- my Intimacy overloads, my intensity scorches :\ #
  • 02:50 Say listen: put the bad @1938media DiceClay2.0 one-trick-pony-fuck-puppet @shelIsrael fetish -- behind LOL!!! & track his Twitter advice :D #
  • 02:57 .@1938media LOL!!! -- imagine @shelIsrael -- using "I get a bad-vibe" -- from a sock-puppet one-horse-pony :D #
  • 03:01 Imagine this cunt (I get a bad vibe:) @1938media -- still working off a @shelIsrael hand-puppet LOL :D -- and backing down from @harrylyme?? #
  • 03:05 Pussy @1938media --"oh I tried to be nice - but I get a bad vibe from you.. yea I'll pounce on an @shelIsrael puppet - that don't punch back #
  • 03:11 Say 1938media -- ain't so much you're a candy-ass (obvious).. but your ideas suck ie Ur a twitter bashes - who BitchTweets! Constantly LOL! #
  • 03:18 say @1938media: if someone said Ur one-trick-pony DiceClayWannaBe @shelIsrael fetish -- was a bad vibe: Ur response? Kinda creepy2? StepUp #
  • 03:20 Say @1938media: if someone took offense 2Your bigoted: ~"so simple - even a goyim/gentile can use" -- can u be a man & justify those words? #
  • 03:29 .@1938media 1 thing 2 satire a technology guy like @shelIsrael as hand-puppet -- but then you put your #racist shit in his mouth? UCandyAss. #
  • 03:58 thank u G-d :) This morning, I awoke 2what I thought, from what told: that this evening would be prep - for a wake. I got there:it changed #
  • 04:06 No chance morning, pull-plug -- turned into 1-100 -- turned into 50/50 chance by mid afternoon. I lied, said was brother:Rided Dr's Ass:ICU! #
  • 04:13 ...Dr my brother (actually ex-bro-in-law) wants most aggressive treatment possible (he told me that) -- take 1/100 chance over 100%cer death #
  • 04:17 ...Dr if we're talking about "quality of life" measured in hours --nUr worried about legal risks of aggressive chances -- we'll waver that.. #
  • 04:25 "..please: simply treat him like as if he were your child". (if 1st morn sug -- no resuscitate (deadByNoon) By 6pm -- all Vitals Normal :) #
  • 04:27 When Ur in the situation-itself: the odds mean nothing: a 95% cure rate -- is no consolation to the 5% who actually die -- and vice versa :D #
  • 04:34 ...and very politely -- but firmly, and reasonably - indicate 2 the doctors & nurses: that you're taking notes -- &Watching (squeakyWheel :) #
  • 04:38 U understand the importance of family, in these medical situations: fair-weather friends (ie "Friends") -- cut-bait .. only blood resolves #
  • 13:14 off twitter for most of day...later :) #
The End :D

No comments: