Thursday, August 27, 2009

  • 00:36 @shannatrenholm I'm so ... misunderstood ;) #
  • 01:40 @shannatrenholm really? :) #
  • 12:51 @shannatrenholm you're probably right, but my memory is so bad -- i forget these things :( say does that cute bang have any 'moves' ? Yes? #
  • 12:53 @shannatrenholm I'm still trying to wrap my head around those 4hr sessions of splits & stretching ;) Still do that? #
  • 13:27 .@fer_ananda bit.ly/p5kKS "Sorry, Fernanda Ibarra doesn't have any videos yet." :( #
  • 15:01 @shannatrenholm i thought you could see right through me? :D #
  • 15:04 @shannatrenholm that whip of red -- on the side of your head, that models your face so well :) It must move a little -- when you do :) #
  • 16:02 @shannatrenholm see the comma resemblance -- but may function as an exclamation point! :) #
  • 17:56 @V_Saldivar study a little over the weekend :) #
  • 23:34 ...that sucks :( #
The End :D

No comments: